- Leading projects from conception through to financial close as unsolicited bid scheme developers;
- Structuring project specific documentation;
- The selection, appointment and management of specialist advisers using Intertoll’s network of international contacts;
- Advice on risk identification, allocation and mitigation;
- Specialist advice on traffic management, toll and road pricing systems and infrastructure.
- Intertoll Europe prefers to be in the position of an investor in any concession project in which it participates demonstrating its commitment to the project.
- Intertoll Europe is recognised by its partners as a valuable asset to any consortium.
Operations and Maintenance remain the core business of Intertoll Europe in processing 2.5 million vehicles per week, 24 hours per day, and managing over 1,000km of motorway in Europe.
Intertoll Europe has developed an accredited integrated management system compliant with the requirements of:
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system
- ISO 45001:2020 occupational health and safety management system
- ISO 27001:2013 information security management system
Intertoll Europe recruits, trains and therefore retains the best local talent available in the countries in which it operates, reducing reliance on expatriate personnel and enabling Intertoll to provide more cost effective operations to clients.
- Risks and responsibilities allocated to the party best equipped to effectively manage that risk;
- Decisions on the detailed design are undertaken at an early stage that optimise the returns of the project company;
- RISK MANAGEMENT
Procedures are in place for risk management that facilitate the identification, management and mitigation of risk. This ongoing process results in project specific risk analyses prepared on the basis of a wealth of documented experience to the benefit of clients and users.
- Intertoll Europe is an independent company not tied to any equipment supplier. Our expertise is focused on providing the most suitable project specific equipment to satisfy the requirements of the client.
- Intertoll Europe as both equipment supplier and operator eliminates an often problematic interface and will always provide the project company or client with an indemnity against claims from the operator in respect of equipment performance.
- Intertoll Europe can present optimum solutions to motorway management challenges that satisfy both the users and the investors based on the local knowledge, experience and network of international experts employed.
- Intertoll Europe undertakes specialist equipment supply projects either directly to the client or project company or through a nominated sub contract to the contractor.
- Intertoll Europe offers as service for the design and construction management of toll facilities through the need for a greater input into the design of these facilities by the operator.
- Intertoll Europe recognised the need for toll facilities to be easily adaptable to inevitable changes in technology especially Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) and free flow toll systems even though these may not be part of the client’s initial requirement.
Intertoll provides specialist consultancy services to support scheme developers, project companies, and international consultancies on a project-specific basis. The key to our working style is a partnership. We start by understanding the challenges that your project is facing, then bring onboard experts from our global network to provide the precise consultancy support you require, and work with you to propose solutions that answer your needs.
- Efficient and safe operation management of technical facilities requiring complex maintenance, supported by proven and reputable IT tools.
- O&M Management and Staff by responsible managers, engineers, shift supervisors, and entire site staff
- O&M Full Scope by responsible managers, engineers, shift supervisors, and entire site staff; procurement of spares and third-party personnel in the context of temporary employment
- Operations Control Services -Electrical & Mechanical equipment maintenance, Tunnel Maintenance, and Incident & Traffic Management.
- Control Room Setup and Management
- Damage analysis & Defect Rectification
- Due diligence of existing Bridges and Tunnels Structures
- Condition assessment of Bridges and Tunnels structure and their components – Principal & General Inspections
- Organizing individual Tunnel Safety exercises
- Development and securing of operational communication facilities (SCADA)