- The selection, appointment and management of specialist advisers using Intertoll's network of international contacts;
- Advice on risk identification, allocation and mitigation;
- Specialist advice on traffic management, toll and road pricing systems and infrastructure.
- Intertoll Europe prefers to be in the position of an investor in any concession project in which it participates demonstrating its commitment to the project.
- Intertoll-Europe is recognised by its partners as a valuable asset to any consortium.
- Leading projects from conception through to financial close as unsolicited bid scheme developers;
- Structuring project specific documentation;
- Intertoll Europe offers as service for the design and construction management of toll facilities through the need for a greater input into the design of these facilities by the operator.
- Intertoll Europe recognised the need for toll facilities to be easily adaptable to inevitable changes in technology especially Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) and free flow toll systems even though these may not be part of the client's initial requirement.
EXPERIENCEOperations and Maintenance remains the core business of Intertoll Europe in processing 2.5 million vehicles per week, 24 hours per day, and managing over 1,000km of motorway worldwide.
STANDARDSIntertoll Europe has developed an accredited integrated management system compliant to the requirements of:
- ISO 9001:2008 quality management system
- ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 occupational health and safety management system
PERSONNELIntertoll Europe recruits, trains and therefore retains the best local talent available in the countries in which it operates, reducing reliance on expatriate personnel and enabling Intertoll to provide more cost effective operations to clients.
- Risks and responsibilities allocated to the party best equipped to effectively manage that risk;
- Decisions on the detailed design are undertaken at an early stage that optimise the returns of the project company;
- RISK MANAGEMENT
Procedures are in place for risk management that facilitate the identification, management and mitigation of risk. This ongoing process results in project specific risk analyses prepared on the basis of a wealth of documented experience to the benefit of clients and users.
- Intertoll Europe is an independent company not tied to any equipment supplier. Our expertise is focused on providing the most suitable project specific equipment to satisfy the requirements of the client.
- Intertoll Europe as both equipment supplier and operator eliminates an often problematic interface and will always provide the project company or client with an indemnity against claims from the operator in respect of equipment performance.
- Intertoll Europe can present optimum solutions to motorway management challenges that satisfy both the users and the investors based on the local knowledge, experience and network of international experts employed.
- Intertoll Europe undertakes specialist equipment supply projects either directly to the client or project company or through a nominated sub contract to the contractor.
Intertoll Europe has always been active in providing specialist consultancy services to scheme developers, project companies and international consultancies on a project specific basis.